Mondelēz International Hiring 2020: Mondelēz International schedule to hire Team Member, Trainee for 2020. If you are a 10th &12th pass (In first attempt), ITI, Dilpoma and other graduate, you may apply for the post. The location of the post is Sri City, Andhra Pradesh. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: Mondelez International, Inc., often stylized as Mondelēz, is an American multinational confectionery, food, holding and beverage and snack food company consisting of former Kraft Foods Inc brands.
Mondelēz International Hiring 2020:
Company Name: Mondelēz International
Company Website: www.mondelezinternational.com
Job Role: Team Member, Trainee
Salary: As per the company standards
10th &12th pass (In first attempt), ITI, Dilpoma and other graduates can apply
B.E/ B.Tech and postgraduates are not eligible
Minimal/No extra travel
3 shift operation including night shift.
What you will bring:-
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Operating machines with coaching
- Safety and quality standards for operating machines
- Reading and writing, and fluently conversant in the language of communication as appropriate to the site
- Collaborating well in a diverse work environment
More about this role
This role involves working with high tech machinery, maintaining and operating the same while ensuring high level performance
What you need to know about this position:
This job requires working in a 3 shift operation model
How you will contribute:-
- You are a key ingredient in changing how the world snacks.
- With coaching, you will operate and maintain equipment to deliver on our safety, quality, cost, delivery, sustainability and morale targets.
- You will use execute all standard work processes on your equipment using AM (autonomous maintenance) and PM (progressive maintenance) standards and ensure that safety processes are observed, and that quality assurance activities are performed.
- You will understand the losses in their area and equipment and report them.
You independently operate and maintain at least one process, equipment or systems following autonomous maintenance (AM) standards and use your technical skills to improve line and/or system performance to meet business needs
How to apply for the Mondelēz International 2020 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Mondelēz International Recruitment 2020, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link:
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.