Microsoft Recruitment for Freshers 2022 : Microsoft schedule to hire for Software Engineer for the Microsoft Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the Microsoft selection process, Microsoft application procedure and salary details of Microsoft Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Hiring as Customer Success.
Microsoft Recruitment for Freshers 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Microsoft
Job Position:- Customer Success – Internship Opportunity for Undergraduates
Qualification:- B.E / B.Tech
Job Locations:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Last Date:- ASAP
Microsoft Recruitment for Freshers 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field with minimum 8/10 CGPA
- AND 1+ year(s) work or internship experience involving technology solutions, practice development, architecture, consulting, and/or cloud/infrastructure technologies
- Technical Certification in Cloud (e.g., Azure).
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Customer Success Unit creates customer value by accelerating their desired outcomes across the end-to-end cloud journey. This team enables customers across the entire lifecycle of projects with industry leading architecture, design, resilience, performance, scale, operational policies & processes, and operations support. They also funnel back learnings from our customer projects into the Microsoft cloud engineering process to ensure that Microsoft cloud is the most secure, reliable and high performing cloud in the world.
Few Roles Under Customer Success:
Cloud Solutions Architecture
- Understanding Customer/Partner Technical Environment – Acts as the voice of the customer (VOC)/partner by learning to identify and share feedback around technical capabilities, gaps, blockers, and insights that relate to the customer/partner with internal teams, using established channels
- Architecture Design and Deployment – Leverages an existing architecture approach or reference architecture to propose a solution or achieve Microsoft’s agreed commitments to the customer/partner. Assesses customer/partner needs and gathers information that helps others to identify growth opportunities.
- Practice Development – Supports research projects and contributes to scoping surveys for customers/partners to assess potential intellectual property (IP) needs or process changes.
- Trusted Advisor – Works with internal teams and begins building relationships with customer/partner/MCS technical specialists under the guidance and supervision of others.
- Customer Usage – Participates in discussions around architecture design, resiliency reviews, and technical optimization that result in production deployment application and increase customer business value. Ensures that the customer’s environment and applications are well-architected.
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Customer Success Management for Microsoft Recruitment for Freshers 2022
- Understanding the Customer – Seeks information about the customer through research (e.g., reads customer publications, speaks with peers and customers) to learn about their business, needs, and strategy and keeps up to date with customer business and business outcomes. Communicates customer insights to internal teams
- Business Value Communication – Communicates business value of solutions for customer organization through demonstrations, storytelling, etc. Observes and listens to senior colleagues to build knowledge of relevant customer stories and industry, competitive, and/or Microsoft best practices to support business outcomes.
- Partner Engagement Engages with and leverages relevant internal and external partners and/or Services to support business outcomes as appropriate. Identifies appropriate partner and jointly develops plan for the play based on knowledge of the customer.
- Cross-Team Collaboration – Coordinates internal peers across functions to support business outcomes and enable execution of customer success through One Microsoft. Identifies and begins developing relationships with customer team members.
- Customer Advocacy – Acts as the voice of the customer and Partner by learning to identify and share feedback around technical capabilities, blockers, and insights that relate to the customer with internal teams (e.g., Engineering), leveraging relevant tools (e.g., OneList). Responds to feedback and supports positive change within Microsoft.
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment for Freshers 2022 ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Microsoft Recruitment for Freshers 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Microsoft Recruitment for Freshers 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Microsoft Recruitment for Freshers 2022 ?
To apply for the Microsoft Recruitment for Freshers 2022, you have to check the official site of Microsoft or https://www.fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Microsoft Recruitment for Freshers 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Microsoft Recruitment for Freshers 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Microsoft Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Microsoft is the largest vendor of computer software in the world. It is also a leading provider of cloud computing services, video games, computer and gaming hardware, search and other online services. Microsoft’s corporate headquarters is located in Redmond, Wash., and it has offices in more than 60 countries. Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Microsoft’s cloud business is growing exponentially, and it is the Capacity Supply Chain and Provisioning (CSCP) team that is responsible for enabling the infrastructure underlying this growth.
Key responsibilities include demand forecasting, capacity planning, supply chain management and deployment execution. To efficiently manage this scope at scale, analytics based on high quality, timely data flowing across business processes is essential. Microsoft’s cloud business is growing exponentially, and it is the Capacity Supply Chain and Provisioning (CSCP) team that is responsible for enabling the infrastructure underlying this growth. Key responsibilities include demand forecasting, capacity planning, supply chain management and deployment execution. To efficiently manage this scope at scale, analytics based on high quality, timely data flowing across business processes is essential.
The engineering team within CSCP is undergoing a digital transformation that will enable the business to efficiently scale and is looking for passionate data engineers to solve world class problems. Microsoft is market-dominant in the IBM PC compatible operating system market and the office software suite market, although it has lost the majority of the overall operating system market to Android. The company also produces a wide range of other consumer and enterprise software for desktops, laptops, tabs, gadgets, and servers, including Internet search (with Bing), the digital services market (through MSN), mixed reality (HoloLens), cloud computing (Azure), and software development (Visual Studio).
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.