Microsoft Recr.uitment 2023 : Microsoft schedule to hire for Network Engineer for the Microsoft Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the Microsoft selection process, Microsoft application procedure and salary details of Microsoft Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Hiring for Freshers as Network Engineer With 6 LPA Salary.
Microsoft Recruitment 2023 for Freshers Details :
Company Name:- Microsoft
Job Position:- Network Engineer
Qualification:- B.E / B.Tech
Job Locations:- Across India
Salary Package:- 6 LPA
Job ID:- 1451566
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Last Date:- ASAP
Microsoft Recruitment 2023 for Freshers Eligibility Criteria:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering, electrical engineering, electronics or related field
- Good communication skills
- Passion to go deeper in cloud connectivity – networking protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, Ethernet, RSVP, MPLS, SNMP, etc.), and devices (routers, switches).
- Basic knowledge of programming in any language (C, C++, Python, Java) is desired.
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Design, deploy, scale and automate Microsoft global network comprising Data centres, Wide Area Network and Optical Metro/Long-haul networks.
- Understand requirements, document & design innovative solutions in networking devices & software services, test in lab, pilot it in staging environment, deploy and operationalize the chosen solution in a safe manner to the entire network.
- Design and development of software services & automation enabling faster, safe and quality deployment and quality operations.
- Actively participate in network design and code reviews, defining essential details related to network implementation (e.g., physical connectivity, power, protocols), and sharing best practices in identifying and implementing solutions.
- Perform network traffic and failure analysis to proactively design network and software designs to ensure the highest network availability.
- Lead customer-facing and critical network failures by troubleshooting complex network devices & protocols and mitigating the issues in a timely manner.
- Take your ideas from design to production – own it end to end. Support innovation and cost management by developing new ideas for network systems and tools that meet customer and/or business needs.
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2023 for Freshers ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2023 for Freshers online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Appiy Link :- Click Here
Microsoft Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2023 for Freshers ?
To apply for the Microsoft Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Microsoft or https://www.fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Microsoft Recruitment 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Microsoft Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Microsoft Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Microsoft is the largest vendor of computer software in the world. It is also a leading provider of cloud computing services, video games, computer and gaming hardware, search and other online services. Microsoft’s corporate headquarters is located in Redmond, Wash., and it has offices in more than 60 countries. Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Microsoft’s cloud business is growing exponentially, and it is the Capacity Supply Chain and Provisioning (CSCP) team that is responsible for enabling the infrastructure underlying this growth.
Key responsibilities include demand forecasting, capacity planning, supply chain management and deployment execution. To efficiently manage this scope at scale, analytics based on high quality, timely data flowing across business processes is essential. Microsoft’s cloud business is growing exponentially, and it is the Capacity Supply Chain and Provisioning (CSCP) team that is responsible for enabling the infrastructure underlying this growth. Key responsibilities include demand forecasting, capacity planning, supply chain management and deployment execution. To efficiently manage this scope at scale, analytics based on high quality, timely data flowing across business processes is essential.
The engineering team within CSCP is undergoing a digital transformation that will enable the business to efficiently scale and is looking for passionate data engineers to solve world class problems. Microsoft is market-dominant in the IBM PC compatible operating system market and the office software suite market, although it has lost the majority of the overall operating system market to Android. The company also produces a wide range of other consumer and enterprise software for desktops, laptops, tabs, gadgets, and servers, including Internet search (with Bing), the digital services market (through MSN), mixed reality (HoloLens), cloud computing (Azure), and software development (Visual Studio).
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.