Merkle Sokrati Recruitment: Merkle Sokrati schedule to hire Data Science – Intern for 2021. The location of the job is Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About: Merkle Sokrati is India’s leading digital ad technology, paid search and big data analytics firm, with proprietary algorithms, artificial intelligence, and automation at its backbone. Started by ex-Amazon product heads in 2009, Sokrati is synonymous to breaking new ground in ad expertise and delivering digital – managing over 3000 of the biggest names in e-Commerce and BFSI sectors in the country today.
Merkle Sokrati Recruitment:
Company Name: Merkle Sokrati
Company Website: www.sokrati.com
Job Position:-Data Science – Intern
Job Location:- Pune
Salary:- As per the company standards
Merkle | Sokrati, a leader in Digital Marketing and Analytics, managing Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. We are currently a 750+ people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this, we seek to hire an Intern– Data Science in ourteam.
What you’ll do at Merkle|Sokrati?
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Analyze client data using EDA and provide actionable insights to improve processes and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Use data to create AI&ML models to solve complex business problems
- Provide support for ad hoc requests from the Business Users
- Provide support for Analytics Processes monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Support in creating PowerPoints, reports, dashboards and models
- Independently determine the appropriate approach for new assignments
- Complete a variety of atypical assignments
- Solve a range of straight forward problems
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.