Machine Learning Free Certification: Machine learning is the study of computer algorithms that improve automatically through experience. It is seen as a subset of artificial intelligence. It is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can access data and use it learn for themselves.
This premium course will teach Linear & Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, XGBoost, SVM & other ML models in R programming language – R studio. The details to enroll in this free course have been discussed below.
Machine Learning Free Certification:
- Students will need to install Anaconda software but we have a separate lecture to guide you install the same
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to solve real life problem using the Machine learning techniques
- Machine Learning models such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, KNN etc.
- Advanced Machine Learning models such as Decision trees, XGBoost, Random Forest, SVM etc.
- Understanding of basics of statistics and concepts of Machine Learning
- How to do basic statistical operations and run ML models in Python
- Indepth knowledge of data collection and data preprocessing for Machine Learning problem
- How to convert business problem into a Machine learning problem
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
- Statisticians needing more practical experience
What is Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is a field of computer science which gives the computer the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed. It is a branch of artificial intelligence based on the idea that systems can learn from data, identify patterns and make decisions with minimal human intervention.
Why use Python for Machine Learning?
Understanding Python is one of the valuable skills needed for a career in Machine Learning.
Though it hasn’t always been, Python is the programming language of choice for data science. Here’s a brief history:
In 2016, it overtook R on Kaggle, the premier platform for data science competitions.
In 2017, it overtook R on KDNuggets’s annual poll of data scientists’ most used tools.
In 2018, 66% of data scientists reported using Python daily, making it the number one tool for analytics professionals.
This course includes:
- 35 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
How to Enroll For Free Machine Learning Course?
To enroll for Free Machine Learning Course you may sign up on Udemy.com and then they must log in there. Kindly put the coupon code mentioned below to avail this course for free.
Apply Coupon Code: MLP3FRYJL
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
For other free course please Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.