LSE Group Off Campus Drive: LSE Group Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Research Analyst for the LSE Group Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bengaluru. The details for the LSE Group selection process, LSE Group application procedure and salary details of LSE Group Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
London Stock Exchange Group plc is a United Kingdom-based stock exchange and financial information company headquartered in the City of London, England. It owns the London Stock Exchange, Refinitiv, LSEG Technology, FTSE Russell, and majority stakes in LCH and Tradeweb.
LSE Group Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- LSE Group (London Stock Exchange)
Job Position:- Research Analyst
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Timing:- Full-Time
Job Type:- In-Office
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/ Business Administration/Company Secretary or equivalent
- Have a high standard of spoken and written English
- At least two years of similar experience is a must
- Must be conversant with computers and experienced in using the Internet and Microsoft Office tools
- Candidates who can fluently read and translate to English; languages like Sinhalese, Nepalese, Urdu, Bengali, Tamil, or any other Indian languages will have added advantage over others
Responsibilities of the Candidate:-
LSEG is hiring for the position of Research Analyst!
- Write “due diligence” reports in a timely manner on subjects across the globe for the varying business and/or compliance requirements of our clients
- Identify any potential risk factors associated with the subject of an investigation by reviewing media articles/company filings/litigation records which are retrieved from open media search, online databases, judiciary, and other government departments, etc.
- Take up urgent, complex, and new client reports
- Maintain a high level of quality for each report and be consistent
- Prepare all types of reports with minimal error
- Help team members with searches/drafting, whenever required
- Act as back-up and/or buddy for other analysts in the team
- Handle client queries and operational issues independently
- Handle other job responsibilities assigned on an ad-hoc basis by respective supervisors/managers
Application Deadline:- 13th June 2022, 11:59 PM IST
How to Apply for LSE Group Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.