L and T Infotech Careers: L and T Infotech schedule to hire for Graduate Engineer Trainee for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Larsen & Toubro is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. L&T addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries
L and T Infotech Careers:
Company:Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Rs. 3.5 LPA
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for L&T Infotech Freshers Recruitment 2022:
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- BE/ B.Tech – 2022 Batch Only
- Branches: All Branches
- Academic Gap: Academic gap allowed only after the completion of the entire course i.e after SSC/after HSC or Diploma
- No year drop allowed.
- Throughout 60% & Above OR Equivalent CGPA
- No active/live backlogs allowed at the time of the interview process
- All backlogs (if any) must be cleared with the final semester exams
- All final semester subjects must be attempted and cleared in the First Attempt(No Re-attempts/ATKTs/Backlogs/Arrears allowed in the final semester of any course)
- For Detailed Criteria: Click Here
LTI’s Tech Hunt for 2022 batch (Engineering) aims at providing career opportunities to young minds clearing the below levels of the recruitment process:
Selection Process for L&T Infotech Freshers Recruitment 2022?
- Round-1: Day-1: Level 1 – Aptitude + Verbal + Technical MCQ <70 mins> @ 4.0 LPA
Day-2: Level 2 – 1 Coding Question <45 mins> (Only for Day-1 shortlists) @ 5.0 LPA
- Round-2: Technical Interview
- Round-3: Personal Interview
How to Apply for L&T Infotech Freshers Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link on or before 10th January 2022.
Note: Regional/State wise Registration link given below. If you not able to find your college city/name in your region choose others and apply.
For North Region: Click Here (Punjab, Haryana, New Delhi, H.P, Urratakhand, U.P, J&K)
For South Region: Click Here (Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh)
For Central Region: Click Here (Madhya Pradesh, Chhatisgarh, Rajasthan)
For East Region: Click Here (West Bengal,Odisha,Jharkhand,Assam,Bihar,Nagaland,Mapirur,Meghalaya,Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Sikkim, Mizoram)
For West Region: Click Here (Maharshtra, Gujarat, Goa)
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.