Kyndryl Solutions Recruitment 2022 : Kyndryl Solutions schedule to hire for Associate – Technical Engineer for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore/ Chennai . The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Our thoughts are with the people of Ukraine and Kyndryl’s employees there. We are committed to supporting our employees and helping them through these times. We stand with those calling for peace and an end to the conflict.
Kyndryl Solutions Recruitment 2022 :
Company Name:- Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Job Position:- Associate – Technical Engineer
Job Locations:- Bangalore / Chennai
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Position Type:- Early Professional
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Required Education:- Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Education:- Master’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix, and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:-
- Kyndryl is looking for BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problems and changing tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or servers) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications, or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides an opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
- Kyndryl will give you an enriching experience and platform to develop your academic learning in a corporate environment, acquiring new skills and helping you deliver to our business to make a difference.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product-related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high-priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
How to Apply for Kyndryl Solutions Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Kyndryl Solutions off campus drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.