KPMG Recruitment: KPMG schedule to hire Software Analyst for 2021. If you are even a freshers, you can apply for the post. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
KPMG International Limited is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.
Company Name: KPMG
Qualification: BE / BTech
Experience: Freshers (0 Year)
Job Role: Software Analyst
Salary: Best in Industry
KPMG Job Openings for Freshers – Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Educational qualification for this job is BE / BTech
– KPMG is hiring freshers for the position of Software Analyst
– Freshers from 2018 or 2019 or 2020 or 2021 Passed outs can apply for this job opening
– Conduct SOX 404 assessments in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards
– Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes
– Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting
– Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
– Interested and eligible candidates apply as soon as possible, shortlisted candidates will get interview call letter
How to apply for the KPMG 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the KPMG Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.