KPIT Technologies Hiring: KPIT Technologies schedule to hire Trainee Engineer for 2021. The location of the test is Online. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
KPIT Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational corporation headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Popularly known as KPIT, it provides software to the automotive companies. KPIT has development centers in Europe, USA, Japan, China, Thailand, and India.
KPIT Technologies Hiring:
Company: KPIT Technologies
Company Website: www.kpit.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Salary: INR 5.5 LPA
Test Location: Online
This hiring challenge is looking for bright and young minds to design, simulate, and test future automotive applications in C/C++.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Good Understanding of Embedded Software design
- Good understanding of application development concepts, at least worked or designed microcontroller-based applications in C or C++
- Strong Fundamentals of Digital and Analog circuits.
- Good understanding of processor/microcontroller architecture, various memories like ROM, RAM, EEPROM
- Understanding of Mathematical applications to control system/Signal systems with Exposure to MATLAB/Simulink has advantage.
- Understanding of AI, Machine Learning is also advantageous.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Written and Oral)
- High level of energy and comes across as very confident
- Ability to articulate well and have good clarity of thought/ speech
- Willingness to learn and innovate
- Usage of MS Office, collaboration tools like MSteams
- Graduation Year: 2021
- Only students from the current batch of B.E/B.Tech – 7th or 8th Sem can apply.
- This challenge is open for top 100 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) colleges. The list of these colleges can be found here.
- Academics: 70% throughout their academics (10th – 70% and above, 12th – 70 % and above and Engineering till 6th Sem – 70% and above) with no active backlogs.
- B.E / B.Tech Specializations (Core):
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Other branches: CSE, IT, Mechanical and all other branches can apply for this role too, after undergoing a pre-filtration round. Please refer to the challenge process below.
Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.