KONE Recruitment 2021: KONE schedule to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee 2021. If you have BE EEE with 70% and above in academics you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
At KONE, theyare focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where they value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and they encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. KONE follow ethical business practices and they seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized.
KONE Recruitment 2021:
Company Name:- KONE
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location:- Chennai GSC (new), India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job schedule:- Full time
Job Id:- R0611070
Qualification:- BE EEE with 70% and above in academics
Year of Experience:- 0-2 Years
- Work / Design experience in Variable Frequency drives for Synchronous Motors, power electronics components selection, testing skills etc are prerequisites.
- In addition general Research and Development process experience is needed.
- Should be familiar with Indian and International Codes and Standards related to general Electrical components, Switchgear, Drives, Motors.
- Hands on experience in using standard measuring tools for Electrical parameters like Voltage , Current, Harmonics, etc.,
- Power Electronics Hardware knowledge would be an added advantage
Kone Off-Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the BTKone Recruitment 2021, they may apply for this post by clicking on this link:
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.