JP Morgan Recruitment: JP Morgan schedule to hire for the role of Software Engineer 2020. The qualifications for the post is anyone who is a BS/BA degree or equivalent experience. The job post is for Freshers. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of JP Morgan Off Campus Drive are given below.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. Their investments aim is to increase the number of quality jobs created for the underserved individuals and communities, helping small businesses become more sustainable, as well as assisting marginalized people in gaining access to affordable financial products so that they can become more financially secure.
Company Name :- JPMorgan Chase & Co
Job Position:- Quantitative Research – LQR Analytics – Analyst
Job Location:- Opp Windsor, 1st-8th floor, Off C S T Road, Santacruz East, Kalina, Mumbai, MH-India, 400098
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Salary Package :- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Risk Analytics/Modeling
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job Shift:- Day
Job Identification:- 210101295
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Graduate degree (Bachelors or equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Markets experience and general trading concepts and terminology is useful to be familiar with
- Knowledge of trading algorithms or financial regulations is desirable
- Experience in agency algorithmic execution and understanding of the electronic marketplace landscape is desirable
- Direct experience of agile software methodologies
- Orientation towards careful system and solution design and implementation
- Robust testing and verification practices
- You’re interested in market microstructures and quantitative trading within global markets
- You understand the different types of risk and you can discuss in detail ways of managing these risks
- You’re interested in applying agile development practices in a front-office trading environment
- You demonstrate quantitative and problem-solving skills as well as research skills
- You are familiar with tools and methods of exploratory data analysis, visualization, and modeling in Python e.g., pandas, scipy, sklearn, Jupyter
- You demonstrate proficiency in code design and programming skills, with a primary focus on Python
- You quickly grasp business concepts outside the immediate area of expertise and adapt to rapidly changing business needs
- You think strategically and creatively when faced with problems and opportunities. You always look for new ways of doing things
- You have strong interpersonal skills – you listen and communicate in a direct, succinct manner.
- JPMorgan are looking for an experienced developer to join our LQR Analytics team in Mumbai. JPMorgan team is responsible for building low latency, scalable and robust signal platform which enables the development of advanced trading signals, and helps measure their performance in a systematic manner.
- The Mumbai team works closely with the global teams to improve the performance of algorithmic trading strategies and promote advanced electronic solutions to our clients worldwide.
- In addition, JPMorgan are providing on-the-job training, intensive internal classroom training, and online courses, all given by our experienced quants. Through the diversity of the businesses it supports and the variety of functions that it is responsible for, the Quantitative Research group provides unique growth opportunities for you to develop your abilities and your career.
- JPMorgan make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental and physical health needs or particular family considerations.
- If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, JPMorgan are looking for you.
You’ll contribute to the firm’s product innovation, effective risk management, financial risk controls. Specially, you’ll have the chance to:
- Enhance the analytics platform responsible for producing trading signals that are used by the Firm’s execution models to make trading decisions;
- Build a framework to better capture, view and analyze performance of the trading signals, and their impact on execution;
- Extend the platform to make it more resilient, robust and scalable;
- Liaise with sales and product teams to capture new signal requirements and help develop them;
- Understand the market drivers behind market moves and their market implications;
- Work with cutting edge technology and analytics to infer market microstructure and signal impact;
Apply Before:- 07th May 2021, 05:53 PM
How to apply for the JP Morgan Fresher Recruitment:
All candidates who wish to apply for the JP Morgan’s Job 2021, they may apply for the post of Software Engineer by clicking on this link:
Apply Link-Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.