JP Morgan Chase Recruitment: JP Morgan Chase schedule to hire Analyst / Associate – Asset Management for 2021. Freshers can also apply for JP Morgan Chase off campus job 2021. The job location is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and JP Morgan Chase recruitment process are given below.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is incorporated in Delaware.
JP Morgan Chase Recruitment:
Company Name:- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
Job Position:- Analyst/ Associate- Asset Management
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Timing:- Full-Time
Job Type:- In-Office
- MBA or advanced degree in Statistics, Math, Engineering or other quantitative-focused field preferred
- Experience in a data visualization, product analytics, and/or product growth/optimization role focused on digital experiences (mobile, web, video, commerce/subscription)
- Strong visualization capabilities and experience with BI tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience using enterprise scheduling/reporting tools (Business Objects, Webi, Crystal, or Cognos tools is a plus)
- Technical expertise in data mining (SQL, Python, as a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to conduct data analysis, actionable insights, and work directly with product and business owners to implement and measure recommended actions
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills
Responsibilities of the Candidate:-
- Support stakeholder and project management initiatives to deliver information management and business intelligence strategies across sales, marketing, and technology businesses
- Perform quantitative analysis to identify gaps and ways to optimize for performance objectives and organizational goals
- Work with technology teams to create a center of excellence around visualization strategies
- Design and implement solutions including executive reports, dashboards, and data quality tools
- Ideate ways to improve key information platforms such as CRM systems (Salesforce) and data warehouses
- Ensure effective data warehousing (incl. quality, definitions, and maintenance)
- Provide expertise of application, e.g., understanding of functionality, capabilities, and limitations
- Provide support for reporting issues
- Assist the team in maintaining existing procedures, database universe, tools, and workflows necessary to facilitate the day-to-day activities
Application Deadline:- 10th December 2021, 12:00 AM IST
Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.