JMRC Recruitment 2020: Jaipur Metro is a rapid transit system in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Construction on the mostly elevated part of the first line, called Phase 1A, comprising 9.63 kilometres of route from Mansarovar to Chandpole Bazaar, started on 13 November 2010, and was completed in 2014. For the latest job updates and fresher jobs, visit freshers camp for updates. One can find off campus jobs, walk-in jobs and government jobs updated immediately in fresherscamp.com. Visit the site for more recent job updates.
JMRC Recruitment 2020
Company: Jaipur Metro rail
Company website: http://transport.rajasthan.gov.in
Job Role: Station Controller-Train Operator/ Junior Engineer/ Customer Relations Assistant/ Maintainer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/ITI
Salary: Rs. 20,800-33,800/-Month
Job Location: jaipur
Last date: 31 January 2020
For Station Controller/Train Operator:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level and Mathematics or of the subjects passed in Senior Secondary (10+2) or Higher Secondary (10+1) or equivalent examination of a recognised Board.
For Junior Engineer:
- Degree in Civil / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a recognised University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/Level
For Customer Relations Assistant (CRA):
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level.
- National Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate in ‘Electronic Mechanic’ / ‘Electrician’ / ‘Fitter’ Trade or equivalent certificate, issued by NCVT/ DG E&T/Ministry of Labour & Employment/ Government of India, pursuant to a course of minimum two years’ duration. OR
- State Trade Certificate in ‘Electronic Mechanic’ / ‘Electrician’ / ‘Fitter’ Trade or equivalent certificate, issued by SCVT, pursuant to a course of minimum two years’ duration.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): 21 to 41 years
- For Maintainers Posts: 18 to 41 years
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive | SAP | BE/ B.Tech | Across India Job
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment | Graduate Engineering Trainee- Mechanical | Hyderabad
- BT Off-Campus Recruitment | Campus Trainee (126146) | Gurugram Job vacancy
- MySQL Free Certification | Premium Course | Enroll Now
- NodeJS Premium Course | Free Certification | Enroll Now
- HCL Recruitment Drive | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | Bangalore Jobs
How to Apply ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 23 December 2019 to
23 January 2020 (31 January 2020) Extended.Interested candidates are asked to reach the venue at the given time. Avoid being late so that you can score the best job in town. Reach out for more walk-in jobs of 2020. Stay tuned for more latest job updates in freshers camp.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Publication of Detailed Advertisement on JMRC Website / Recruitment Portal: 16.12.2019
- Submission of Application Form & Application Fee: 23.12.2019 to 31.01.2020
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.