IQVIA Recruitment 2022: IQVIA schedule to hire for Software Engineer Trainee for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
By harnessing advances in technology, data science, and domain expertise, Human Data Science enables our best thinking and problem solving in healthcare. It brings together machine learning, predictive analytics, and the right expertise needed to answer challenging questions and uncover new insights.
IQVIA Recruitment 2022:
Company Name: IQVIA
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science of Engineering or equivalent in experience required
Experience: Freshers (0 years)
Job Role: Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
– Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Educational qualification for this job is Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science of Engineering or equivalent in experience required
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
– IQVIA is hiring Freshers for the position of Software Engineer
– Job requisition id is R1235283
– Experience in object-oriented languages like Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python and the fundamental principles of object-oriented principles
– Understanding of relational databases and experience with basic SQL queries desired but not required
– Good communication skills
– Must be available to join immediately
– Interview Process: Online Test, Technical Discussion, HR Interview
– Interested and eligible candidates apply as soon as possible, shortlisted candidates will get interview call letter
How to Apply for IQVIA Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply for the IQVIA recruitment 2022 through online mode. The interested candidates will be shortlisted and they may apply for the IQVIA off campus drive 2022 by clicking on the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.