Intercontinental Exchanges Recruitment 2022 : Intercontinental Exchange Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Intercontinental Exchange is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Intercontinental Exchange Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Intercontinental Exchange Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Intercontinental Exchange Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Intercontinental Exchange @ www.Intercontinental Exchange.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Intercontinental Exchange
Job Position:- Trainee Associate
Qualification:- MBA / M.Sc
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Identification:- 21006408
Job Category:- Operations
Last Date:- 02nd October 2022
Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- MBA in Finance, Economics. M.Sc. in Environmental Science. Strictly Freshers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured, fluid environment
- Ability to distill large amounts of varied information into specific takeaways
- Willingness to work in 24/7 environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Learn, interpret, collate and transform reference data information for simple structures/events/documents in either the primary market or the secondary market (but not both) provided in a variety legal and financial documents, third party reports and vendor information while ensuring that the reference data provided in ICE’s products and services accurate, comprehensive and in a timely manner, namely best in class with oversight from senior members of the team.
- Undergo comprehensive training program in both classroom or on-the job training in understanding various process of information flow from external to ICE reference data teams, thus reading the documents and profiling the data into ICE system of records.
- Execute on-the job training in procuring required documents and/or trusted content utilizing creative internet searches and by conducting direct outreach to issuers, underwriters, fiduciary agents and bond counsel.
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify and help to resolve data quality issues and/or work-flow inefficiencies and process improvements resulting in increased accuracy levels, time to market and productivity.
How to apply for Intercontinental Exchanges Recruitment 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Intercontinental Exchanges Recruitment 2022 Graduates online by the following as soon as before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Intercontinental Exchanges Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Intercontinental Exchanges Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Intercontinental Exchanges Recruitment 2022 for Freshers, you have to check the official site of Intercontinental Exchanges or https://www.fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamps.com provide Intercontinental Exchanges Recruitment 2022 for Freshers?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Intercontinental Exchanges Recruitment 2022 for Freshers Alerts continuously.
What is the Intercontinental Exchanges Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company: Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an American company formed in 2000 that operates global financial exchanges and clearing houses and provides mortgage technology, data and listing services. The Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) is an American company that owns and operates financial and commodity marketplaces and exchanges. ICE was founded in 2000 and became a publicly traded company on November 16, 2005; it was added to the Russell 1000 Index on June 30, 2006.
Intercontinental Exchange® (ICE) was founded in 2000 to digitize the energy markets and provide greater price transparency. We’ve been transforming markets, products and processes ever since. By combining our world class technology with our leading data services and operating expertise, we add transparency and enable customer efficiency gains that advance both our networks and solutions for our customers.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.