Intel Recruitment: schedule to hire Software Trainee Developer for 2022. The job location is Noida. The details regarding selection process, application process, education qualifications for hiring 2022 are given below.
We create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet.
We are inspired to:
- Drive innovation that makes the world safer, builds healthy and vibrant communities, and increases productivity.
- Harness our reach around the globe to better society, business, and the planet.
- Push ourselves and our industry peers to be more responsible, inclusive, and sustainable.
We have big ambitions, and a growing sense of urgency to work with others and address world challenges no one can tackle alone.
Company Name: Intel
Qualification: Bachelor degree or Masters
Experience: Freshers (0 Years)
Job Role: Systems Programmer
Salary: Best in Industry
– Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Educational qualification for this job is Bachelor degree or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related discipline
– Passionate in Information Technology in general and interested to work in a highly dynamic environment
– Must have knowledge relevant to Linux Operating System and Linux environment
– Knowledge and/or hands-on experience of Python, Shell Scripting and/or PERL will be preferred
– Practical experience in programming or software development will be added advantage
– Self-starter and able to achieve results with minimal supervision
– Excellent communication skills at both technical and business levels
– Interview Process: Online Test, Technical Discussion, HR Interview
– Interested and eligible candidates should apply as soon as possible. Shortlisted candidates will get interview call letter within a week
How to Apply for Intel Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply for the Intel recruitment 2022 through online mode. The interested candidates will be shortlisted and they may apply for the Intel off campus drive 2022 by clicking on the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here