Indian Bank Recruitment 2020: Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 20,924 employees, 2900 branches with 2861 ATMs and 1014 cash deposit machines and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2020
Company: Indian Bank
Company website: http://www.indianbank.in/
Job Role: Asst Manager Credit/Manager Credit/ Manager Security/ Manager Forex/ Manager Dealer/ Manager Legal/ Manager Risk Management/ Sr Manager Risk Management
Qualification: Any Degree/CA/LLB
Job Location: Across India
Last date: 10 February 2020
For Asst Manager Credit/Manager Credit/Manager Forex/Manager Dealer:
- Graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate (2 years duration) in Business/ Management / Finance/ Banking from a University / Institution recognised by Government of India OR
- CA/ICWA/CFA from a University / Institution recognised by Government of India
- Experience: For Manager Credit post minimum 1 year of experience required and for Manager Forex/Manager Dealer post candidates should have 3 years of experience
For Manager Security:
- Graduate in any discipline from any University recognized by Govt of India.
- Experience: 5 years as a Commissioned Officer in the Indian Army/ Navy/ Air Force
For Manager Legal:
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- Experience: 3 years of experience as a practicing advocate at Bar.
For Manager Risk Management:
- Graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate (2 years duration) in Business/ Management / Finance/ Banking/ Statistics/ Econometrics from a University / Institution recognised by Government of India
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in Credit at Public / Private / Foreign Banks.
For Sr.Manager Risk Management:
- Graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate (2 years duration) in Business/ Management/ Finance/ Banking/ Statistics/ Econometrics/ Economics/ Risk Management /Mathematics from a University / Institution recognised by Government of India OR
- Graduate in any discipline and FRM from GARP.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in Public/ Private/ Foreign Banks of which 2 years experience in Risk Management Department
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019):
- For Assistant Manager Credit – 20 to 30 Years
- For Manager Credit/ Manager Security/ Manager Forex/ Manager Dealer/ Manager Legal/ Manager Risk Management – 25 to 35 Years
- For Senior Manager Risk Management – 27 to 37 Years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates – 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates – 3 Years
- Persons with Disability (PWD) – 10 Years
Also, apply for other walk-in jobs
- Search Engine Optimization Course | Premium Certification | 100% Free
- ML with R Certification | Premium Course
- Taboola Recruitment | Support Engineer | New Delhi Job Vacancy
- Standard Chartered Recruitment | Software Engineer | Test Location: Online
- Analog Devices Careers | Software Engineer | Bangalore Job Vacancy
- JAVA Beginners Course | 100% Free Certification | Enroll Now
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 22 January to 10 February 2020.Reach out for more walk-in jobs of 2020. Stay tuned for more latest job updates in freshers camp.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 22.01.2020 to 10.02.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 22.01.2020 to 10.02.2020
- Download of call letters for online examination – 20.02.2020 onwards
- Online Examination – 08.03.2020
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.