IDFC First Bank Hiring: IDFC First Bank schedule to hire Developer for 2021. The location of the job is Mumbai and Bangalore. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About: IDFC First Bank is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC FIRST received a universal banking license from the Reserve Bank of India in July 2015.
IDFC First Bank Hiring:
Company: IDFC First Bank
Company Website: www.idfcfirstbank.com
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore
The role of ServiceNow Specialist will be responsible for or planning, leading and delivering one or multiple modules in a software development project with quality, within scope and to ensure deliverables are on time and conform to processes and standards meeting customer’s requirements. The deal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ServiceNow platform configuration, customization and administration. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment. We are looking for a detail obsessed go-getter to join us on a mission to build the best bank in the world here in India.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
- Participate in developing and reviewing Functional Specifications/User Cases
- Participate in developing test plan and reviewing Test Specifications
- Design, configure and code ServiceNow based on business requirements
- Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- Facilitate rollout of new functionality, interfaces, modules, perform UI and configuration
- Extend the ServiceNow schema to custom application as per business requirements
- Develop User Stories for ServiceNow releases
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menu
- Customize ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly
- Building out catalog items/workflows, and configuring integrations
- Conduct code/configuration walkthrough/reviews
- Assist with technical challenges across a portfolio of complex projects
- Manage change and releases for applications in production
- Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects to resolution
- Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions
- Data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning
- Preparing Dashboards, Reporting, Scheduling reports
- Performance analytics and custom reporting
- Assist in regulatory audits and reporting
- Conduct proof of concepts, document results and present
- Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/II Institute
- Post Graduate – Any
- 0-3 years of experience
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules – Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery, Orchestration etc.
- Experience with MID server, Import Sets
- Experience in Handling Event Management and Event Correlation
Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.