IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 : IBM schedule to hire for Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Accounts Payable Specialist Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the IBM selection process, IBM application procedure and salary details of IBM Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Hiring for Freshers as Software Developer With 7.25 LPA Salary.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Company Name:- IBM
Job Position:- Software Developer
Salary:- 7.25 LPA
Last Date:- ASAP
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
BE or B,Tech in Computer Science and Information Science only
- You’ll work in a dynamic, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
- You’ll employ IBM’s Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
- Design and code services, applications and databases that are reusable, scalable and meet critical architecture goals.
- Create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that are clean, well-documented, and easy to use.
- Create and configure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications. Design and implement large scale systems and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) that enable continuous delivery.
Job Description for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022:
IBM is hiring candidates for the post of Software Developer.
- Looking forward for 0-3 years of Experience.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration technologies such as Open Shift Container Platform (OCP), Kubernetes
- Familiarity with cloud-based providers: IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure, google compute, etc. and their hosting tools and APIs
- Experience with developing Internet Services; and/or Managed Services
- Experience working with and developing APIs
- Experience working with operating systems (Linux, RedHat Open Shift…etc.).
- Familiarity with various Cloud and DB technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, CouchDB, Cassandra, and Postgres
- understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Selection Process for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Coding Assessment
- Cognitive Ability Assessment.
- English Language Test.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for IBM Off Campus drive 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBM Off campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here
About company : International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, by trust businessman Charles Ranlett Flint, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.
IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most annual U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2020) for 28 consecutive years. IBM has developed a thoughtful, comprehensive approach to corporate citizenship that we believe aligns with IBM’s values and maximised the impact we can make as a global enterprise. We focus on specific societal issues, including the environment, community economic development, education and skills, public health, literacy, language and culture. IBMers believe in progress—that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.