IBM India Off Campus Drive: IBM schedule to hire for Application Developer: Java and Web Technologies for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
IBM India Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- IBM India Private Limited (0063)
Job Position:- Application Developer: Java & Web Technologies
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Job Category:- Technical Specialist
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Required Education:- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Should have working knowledge on Java 8 or higher.
- Proven working experience on both Spring and Hibernate (Spring 4 or above).
- Should know OOP concepts well.
- Should be proficient in Exception Handling, Collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO (Input/Output) and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM (Java Virtual Machine) and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP (Java Server Page)/ Servlets
- Should be skilled in one of the IDE (Integrated Development Environment) like Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- Should be conversant with Build tools like
- Must have proven working knowledge in
- Spring configuration using Java, Annotations, and XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Aspect-oriented programming with Spring
- Testing Spring applications.
- Using Spring for Transaction Management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Should be conversant with Build tools like Ant, Maven, and Git
- Must have experience on Design patterns and Optimize usage.
- Proven work experience on Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, and Hibernate would be an added advantage.
Your Role and Responsibilities:-
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation.
- You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using the Spring framework to implement transaction management
- You will manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involve messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management, and auditing.
- You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using the Spring framework to implement transaction management, manage Java objects, and enterprise integration needs that involve messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management, and auditing.
- You will design, develop and support application solutions to meet customer requirements.
- You will develop technical specifications and unit test cases.
- Perform application units testing activities such as Translate business and IT (Information Technology) requirements and also Interpret data models.
- Participates in the development of the system test plan and provides technical leadership in system integration testing and participates in user acceptance testing
- The specialty requires a comprehensive understanding of Dependency Injection/Inversion of control, Aspect-oriented programming, Data Access Framework, Transaction Management Framework, Batch Processing, and ORM framework Hibernate.
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IBM Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.