HSBC Recruitment 2021: HSBC schedule to hire Trainee Software Engineer for 2021. If you are a fresher, you may apply for the post. The location of the job post is Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations. We serve more than 40 million customers through our global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets. Our network covers 64 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
HSBC Recruitment 2021:
Company Name :- HSBC
Job Position:- Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Schedule & Shift:- Full-time – Day Job
Job Field:- Technology
Qualifications Required:- Any Engineering Graduate
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and proven rapid learning ability
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and is solution-orientated
- High standard of written and oral communication and strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL, and programming languages such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Java, Ruby, PHP, etc. will be useful
- Job Description:-
The incumbent may be required to provide the right Solutions by developing their knowledge in any of the suitable technologies and/or domain, including the following:
- Cloud-based Digital Solutions – Understand the latest technologies to build scalable and efficient applications that can run quickly on Mobile/Internet/Cloud. Java, C#, Swift, and .NET framework skills and knowledge of various OS like Android desirable
- Deploying a mix of screen scrapping, automation on the glass, and/or ICR/OCR offerings – to implement low-cost automation solutions in order to improve productivity and efficiency for the BackOffice operations in rapid application development and delivery model.
- Knowledge of Dot.Net and /or Java technology is a must. Ability to work at L1, L2, L3 support levels for global programs
- Drive industry-leading solutions leveraging DevOps and Agile on Heritage and Niche Technologies to support group strategy
- Open Source development – Monitor servers and determine the use of PUBLIC resources by open-source programs. Demonstrate the understanding of the functionality of the open-source project. Knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL, and programming languages such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Java, Ruby, PHP, etc. will be useful
The job holder will be responsible for understanding and/or gathering business requirements and working closely with business users and IT teams to develop solutions/software to support the businesses. The key skills required:
- Perform a mix of business analysis, hands-on designing, and development, production support, and face off to several user groups
- Willingness to engage with business users and key IT stakeholders outside of the direct area of responsibility and manage expectations
Job Unposting Date:- 30th-July-2021, 23:59:00
Type of Vacancy:- Country vacancy
How to apply for the HSBC India 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the HSBC India Recruitment 2021, they may apply for this post by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.