HP Off Campus Drive: HP schedule to hire IT Developer/Engineer I 2021. If you are Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: The Hewlett-Packard Company, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
HP Off Campus Drive:
Company Name: Hewlett-Packard – HP
Company Website: www.hpe.com
Work Location :- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Information Technology
Job ID:- 3068198
Job Posted Date:– 8th Jan 2021
Education and Experience Required:-
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:-
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
- Appliesbasic foundation of a function’s principles, theories, and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education, or previous experience.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within the business environment.
- Acts as a team member by providing information, analysis, and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Participates as a member of the development team. Performs basic analysis of functional requirements.
- Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code review.
- Prepares and executes Unit tests under supervision.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
HP Off-Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the HP Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.