Honeywell Freshers Recruitment 2020 : Honeywell Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring As Graduate Engineer Trainee For B.E/B.Tech. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Honeywell: Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Honeywell Freshers Recruitment 2020
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainees
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- The individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
familiarity with systems
- An understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
- Search Engine Optimization Course | Premium Certification | 100% Free
- ML with R Certification | Premium Course
- Taboola Recruitment | Support Engineer | New Delhi Job Vacancy
- Standard Chartered Recruitment | Software Engineer | Test Location: Online
- Analog Devices Careers | Software Engineer | Bangalore Job Vacancy
- JAVA Beginners Course | 100% Free Certification | Enroll Now
Job Description: Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
- Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop systems improving.
- Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
- Innovate and design systems to safely deploy military overseas.
Apply Before the link Expires.
How To Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link
Apply Link-Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.