HBC Recruitment 2021: HBC schedule to hire TRAINEE, INVENTORY ALLOCATION for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bengaluru. The details for HBC recruitment process are provided below.
The Hudson’s Bay Company is a Canadian retail business group. A fur trading business for much of its existence, HBC now owns and operates retail stores in Canada and the United States. It has been a member of the International Association of Department Stores from 2001 to 2005.
HBC Recruitment 2021:
Company Name:- HBC
Job Position:- TRAINEE, INVENTORY ALLOCATION
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 210003NW
Job Opened Date:- 16th July 2021
- Three year degree or equivalent experience
- 0-1 years of relevant allocation, inventory management or supply chain experience for an analyst profile
- MBA or other post graduations
- Relevant experience in managing an apparel/fashion business
- Working experience in dealing with US/European clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong analytical, forecasting, problem solving, and detail orientation
- A performance driven individual who demonstrates strong initiative and has superior leadership skills
- Ability to manage large sets and interpret data
- Demonstrated planning, organization, and decision-making skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
What This Position Is All About:–
- As a Trainee, you will conduct significant research as a means of assessing the inventory needs and ensure in-stock goals through effective product distribution.
- Understand the sales patterns and adjusts future allocation and replenishment strategies accordingly. Develops strategies and processes to maximize sales, turnover, and profitability.
- To optimize the inventory levels at the store as well as DC’s which reduces the supply chain costs and improves the service levels.
As the Trainee Merchandise Operation, you will:–
- Coordinate with the onshore business partners and buyers to streamline the ordering process by replenishing the right quantity of product in the right stores considering different variables like vendor lead time and service levels.
- Analyze the spreadsheet reports, size selling data in order to identify improvement opportunities and implement allocation strategies to maximize business
- Develop store-specific distribution plans based on the sales trends, seasonal needs of the particular store
- Recommend and implement innovative strategies
How Often You May Travel:–
Your Life and Career at HBC:–
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
HBC Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the HBC Recruitment 2021, they may apply for Nielsen recruitment process by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.