Google Recruitment Drive 2021: Google schedule to hire Application Engineering Intern – Summer 2021 for 2020. If you are Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bengaluru & Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google Recruitment Drive 2021:
Company Name:– Google India Private Limited
Job Position:– Application Engineering Intern, Summer 2021
Job Location:- Bengaluru & Hyderabad
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Best In Industry
Last Date To Apply :– December 11th 2020
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field.
- Currently in your penultimate year of study.
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience programming in Java, C++, and/or Python.
- Available to work full time for 12-14 weeks during the summer.
- Returning to a degree program after the completion of the internship.
About the Job:-
- As an Applications Engineering Intern, you’ll play a key role in developing, deploying and supporting Google’s internal business applications.
- You will be tasked with solving various problems over time. When the situation calls for it, you’ll be part of a team that implements vendor sourced enterprise software, configuring that software, customizing it, and integrating with other internal systems.
- Other times, you’ll be primarily tasked with creating custom-built software.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes. Maintain highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification, and resolution, writing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions, and troubleshooting their problems. Understand operational workflows, identify and define tool needs to enable operational scaling, and drive the development (initial and ongoing) and deployment of these tools with Engineering.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Integrate third-party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
Please complete your application before December 11.
Participation in the internship program requires that you are located in India for the duration of the internship program.
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- 1. In the Resume Section: attach an updated CV or resume.
- 2. In the Education Section: attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English. Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Google Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Google Recruitment 2020, they may apply for the job post by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.