Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2020: Goldman Sachs schedule to hire for the role of Software Engineer 2020. If you are a BE/BTech/ME/MTech, you may apply for the post. The job post is for freshers. The location of the job is Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: Goldman Sachs has been serving clients in India since the early 1990s and also it has established an onshore presence in Mumbai, India in December 2006 following a ten-year joint venture. Today, as an integral part of the firm’s global activities, the Bengaluru office with approximately 5,000 professionals is one of the firm’s largest offices in the world.
Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2020:
Company name: Goldman Sachs
Company Website: www.goldmansachs.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Best In Industry
A wide variety of projects are active and we have a long pipeline of proposed business solutions
• Participate in the design, development, testing and documentation of our margin platform,
• The candidate has to Evolve the margin platform to meet business, client, regulatory, operational, technical needs
• One must Participate in the entire SDLC from definition of requirements through deployment and support
• Gain technical expertise and practical experience of managing mission critical platforms from technical experts within and outside the team
• Work closely with Business , Operations users and other developers globally
• Excellent opportunity to gain strong domain knowledge on aspects of the firms’ margin processing function across any type of trade executed by our clients
• On a rotation basis, involve in addressing questions, isolating and fixing problems as part of daily processing of the margin infrastructure
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
• One must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
• One should be able to Demonstrable core Java (JDK 8 and above) development experience (solid understanding of Core Java concepts and design patterns).
• Object oriented design/development.
• RESTful web services
• RDBMS experience (DB2 preferred, write/analyse complex queries with multi-table joins and aggregate functions)
• Strong technical, analytical and communication skills; must be a self starter
• Knowledge of financial markets
• UNIX environment working experience
• Graph database experience
• Big data technology stack
How to apply for the Goldman Sachs 2020 Recruitment:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Goldman Sachs’s Job 2020, they may apply for the post of Software Engineer by clicking on this link:
Apply Link-Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.