Global Foundries Recruitment 2022: Global Foundries schedule to hire for Process Integration Engineer – Yield Engineering for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
GlobalFoundries Inc. is a multinational semiconductor contract manufacturing and design company incorporated in the Cayman Islands and headquartered in Malta, New York.
Global Foundries Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- Global Foundries
Job Position:- Process Integration Engineer – Yield Engineering
Job Locations:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 22001706
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.Sc./M.Tech. with 0-5 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
- Good understanding of semiconductor process technology and devices
- Basic knowledge of Statistics and SPC methodology
- Working experience in CMOS process and process module/equipment (200mm/300mm) are strongly desired
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- This position is for Yield Engineer in GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ India center at Bangalore, supporting 200 and 300mm wafer fabs in the US, Singapore, and Germany.
- The candidate will be part of the integration team that develops and transfers new processes to the fab. The job purpose is to understand the key relationships between in-fab processing and yield/reliability impact to enable the successful ramp of new processes to production.
- Develop custom or derivative processes to meet customer needs
- Run DOE to optimize process margins and determine process & ET specifications
- Monitor OOC, maintain good CPK for ET, and monitor inline SPC parameters
- Identify and resolve process integration issues & ET related problems
- Identify yield opportunities and set preliminary yield targets
- Run prototype lots on new or derivative processes
- Liaise with Customer Engineers/Field Engineers to resolve customers’ technical & yield concerns
- Develop FMEA for Custom & Derivative processes
- Document relevant information on new/derivative processes.
- Support and Implement Process change requests
- Responsible for wafer quality to conform to product requirements and have the authority to stop shipment and stop production to correct quality problems
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignments and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business
How to Apply for Global Foundries Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Global Foundries recruitment drive 2022 for freshers online ASAP.
Apply Links: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.