Genpact Recruitment: Genpact schedule to hire Management Trainee – MIS & Reporting – CPG029180 for 2021. Freshers can also apply for Genpact off campus job 2021. The job location is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and Genpact recruitment process are given below.
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York.
Company Name:- Genpact
Job Position:- Management Trainee – MIS & Reporting-CPG029180
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full-time
Master Skills List:- Operations
Education Level:- Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
- B Tech / BE / MBA (Business Analytics) / Bachelors (Statistics)
- Analytics experience with business understanding/Proven skills in data analytics, Advance
- Excellent hands on with MS-office
- Good technology, analytical and communication skills
Are you the one we are looking for? Inviting applications for the role of Business Analyst, MIS & Reporting, In this role, you will be responsible for data mining of large, complex, and ambiguous data with the goal of generating insights
- Identify problems and root causes that will aid in developing complete, validated solutions to customers
- Perform identification, analysis, and interpretation of trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Design and Develop Dashboards.
- Statistical analysis, MIS & Reporting
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills
Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.