Genpact Off Campus Drive : Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Management Trainee – Accounts Payable-HEA005492 for the Genpact Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Gurugram. The details for the Genpact selection process, Genpact application procedure and salary details of Genpact Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
Genpact Off Campus Drive :
Company Name:- Genpact
Job Position:- Management Trainee – Accounts Payable-HEA005492
Job Location:- Gurugram, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full-Time
Job Posted Date:- April 22nd, 2022 – 4:47:08 AM
- B.Com / MBA Finance
- Proven experience
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Significant Experience in balancing Travel and Entertainment process is helpful
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels within the organization
- Ability to balance varied volumes of workloads and meet targets on time
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Perform process transactions involving data entry/data capture according to defined methods, procedures, and standard delivery solutions and deliver operational excellence
- Ensure all month-end activities are completed within the agreed time and of the highest quality and ensure metrics are met as per agreed KPIs / SLAs targets as applicable
- Align team goals and targets with that of the Customer
- Be the primary point of contact for all the level 2 travel & expense query
- Work with Clients to drive the activities efficiently and accurately
- Guide the teams on Standard methodologies in the area of T&E
- Should build, run and handle the governance around the customer and Genpact communication enabling better visibility, transparency, and partnership within the relationship
- Responsible to establish and monitor the quality standards process metrics and methodologies. Work with the team to strategize quality initiatives and identify continuous improvement projects and set up plans for execution
- Setting up and monitoring critical metrics, control indicators, measurement systems to ensure the smooth and successful service delivery of operational, business processes
- Ensure client satisfaction and successful external & internal audits
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Genpact Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.