Genpact Off Campus Drive: Genpact schedule to hire for Process Associate – DevOps – HIG008757 for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Hyderabad. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York.
Genpact Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Genpact
Job Position:- Process Associate – DevOps – HIG008757
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full Time
Master Skills List:- Operations
Education Level:- Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Freshers are eligible
- Diploma or above, experience in technical background or other work experience which involves analytical skills will be beneficial
- This position is required to work on weekend shift (Sat & Sun) on a rotational basis, based on the schedule and business requirement
Genpact are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Customer Service- Non-Voice
- In this role, you will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement.
- Process requests received which relate to the workflows (Product, Application, Spam, Appeals) and assess them in accordance with the Policy Compliance guidelines and take action to apply the policy with high quality, speed, emotional intelligence, and accuracy.
- Will review apps, 3rd party apps against platform guidelines, enforce policies on non-compliant apps, and evaluate appeals from developers.
- Investigate, review, and resolve issues that are identified through such as requests for App reviews, 3rd party App reviews, Pages Reviews, appeals, Acting on spam content and reports of potentially abusive content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality.
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills and most importantly, empathy
- Active user of Internet, various applications, 3rd applications on social media platform
- Must have Email account & social Media accounts
- Good attention to detail, work ethic, high integrity with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger environment
- Effective probing & root cause analysis skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Intellectually curious, agile, and creative, operating in a fast-paced environment
- Promote a positive and inclusive work atmosphere
- Should be proficient with apps & their functionalities
- App Reviews, Testing & Building test cases is an added responsibility
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Genpact hiring 2022 through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.