Fujitsu Off Campus Drive: Fujitsu schedule to hire for Technical Trainee for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore/ Chennai/ Pune. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Fujitsu Limited is a Japanese multinational information and communications technology equipment and services corporation, established in 1935 and headquartered in Tokyo. Fujitsu is the world’s sixth-largest IT services provider by annual revenue, and the largest in Japan, in 2021.
Fujitsu Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Fujitsu Consulting India
Job Position:- Technical Trainee
Job Locations:- Bangalore, Chennai & Pune
Salary Package:- 3.5 LPA – 4 LPA
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Industry Type:- IT-Software-Software Services
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
Under Graduate Qualification:- BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019,2020,2021, No Backlogs Accepted
PG Qualifications:- MCA (Any Specialization)Minimum Marks 60% Post Graduation in 2019,2020,2021 No Backlogs Accepted
Note: Candidate should have either UG or PG qualifications
Minimum School Marks:
- Class XII Marks:60%
- Class X Marks:60%
An ideal candidate should have:
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work on different technologies
- Flexibility to work in 24*7 rotational environment
Training opportunities in the following areas:
- Java, Web services, Spring, Oracle, AWS
- Microsoft – Java, .Net
- Data Center- Networking
- BPS – Finance/HR/Sales/PMO/Legal
- The role holder will work within a technical support team. This is an entry level role and all fundamental knowledge will be gained whilst at this level.
- Technical Capability – Understands team goals, structure, processes and its significance in the organization structure. Works under close supervision learning to support standard technical queries.
- Business Awareness – Developing an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Drive for Results – Achieves expected work results. Is persistent and resourceful in completing work within specified time and quality standards. Takes ownership for assigned tasks.
- Process – Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving – Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved.
- Requirements and design – Contributes to the definition of solutions, which may be based on a re-used solution type containing significant solution component re-use, under close supervision.
- Team Working – Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
How to Apply for FujitsuRecruitment 2022?
Serious candidates may apply through online for FujitsuHiring 2022 for freshers.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.