Free Linux Certification: Linux is a family of open source Unix-like operating systems based on the Linux kernel, an operating system kernel first released on September 17, 1991, by Linus Torvalds. Linux is typically packaged in a Linux distribution.
In this free premium certification neophytes will be able to Learn Linux: best Practice to Get Linux Certification, Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator. The details to enroll in this free course have been explained in this article.
Free Linux Certification:
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn the basic of linux terminal command in Hindi language and it goes from beginner level.
- Realize the potential of the Linux command line.
- Navigating the Linux Filesystem.
- Create hard and soft links & Play some interesting game
- Use command options.
- How to list files and directory
- How to copy a file
- How to move a file
- much more..
- No prerequisites need, Only they have a passion to learn something new.
- Ubuntu/Linux system or Just have a virtual linux.
Who this course is for:
- Any Student who want to learn Linux.
- Linux terminal command who want to learn in Hindi language.
- Btech student, BCA, 12th student, And computer science background
- Anyone who wants to get started with Linux.
- Existing Linux users or learners who wants to be effective at using the Linux command Line.
- Aspiring Linux system administrators.
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
How to Enroll For Free Linux Course?
To enroll for Free Linux Course you may sign up on Udemy.com and then they must log in there. Kindly put the coupon code mentioned below to avail this course for free.
Apply Coupon Code: FREE_COUPONS
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
For other free course please Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.