EY Recruitment 2021: EY schedule to hire Associate Analyst : RMS Kochi (Independence : FTV Corporate for 2021. The location of the job is Kochi for EY off campus drive 2021. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and EY recruitment process are given below.
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
EY Recruitment 2021:
Company Name :- EY
Job Position:- Associate Analyst : RMS Kochi (Independence : FTV Corporate)
Job Location:- Kochi, Kerala, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Core Business Services
Job ID:- KOC0036U
- Post-Graduation (fresher)/Graduation (with experience)
- 0 to 2.5 years of experience
Other expected skills:-
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Proficient with MS Excel, and Word
- Job Summary:-
- The Associate Analyst within the RMS team would be required to develop subject matter expertise on RMS / independence issues and shall be the first point of contact for customer teams.
- The individual will be interpreting RMS policies, determining required actions, and making recommendations based on firm guidance.
- Other responsibilities include analyzing issues and producing deliverables to document the diligence with which such tasks were performed, as the work product for these individuals is subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators. Interactions are generally at the executive level with client team members and RMS personnel.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from RMS Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RMS rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy, and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the RMS team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within RMS and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- An individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop an understanding of key requirements of the firm and regulator’s RMS rules and policies
- An individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation-specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes
EY hiring Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the EY Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.