EY 2021 Hiring: EY schedule to hire Analyst – Tech Consulting – National – Data & Analytics 2021. If you are Full time Graduate or Postgraduates from recognized universities in disciplines of Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY 2021 Hiring:
Company Name :- E Y
Job Position:- Analyst – Tech Consulting – National – Data & Analytics
Work Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary :- As per Company Standards
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Full time Graduate or Postgraduates from recognized universities in disciplines of Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE
- Good programming knowledge in any 1 language at least, preferably object oriented programming
- No prior experience required
Ideally you’ll also have:
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexible to travel and willing to relocate if necessary
Skills and attributes for success:
- Analytical in nature and should be able to grasp new concepts very quickly
What EY look for:-
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers:-
- EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
- EY strives to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- While EY client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, EY flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
- EY is looking for an Analyst in IT Advisory. An important part of your role will be to assist Seniors & Managers while actively participating within the client engagement.
Your key responsibilities:-
- Application development based on technical specs, process documentation
- Support design, build and test SAP application
EY Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below:
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.