Expedia Recruitment Process: Expedia schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Expedia revolutionizes travel through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes travel easier for millions of people who want to step out of their homes and into the world. We breathe life into the idea of finding adventure every single day. Our teams are encouraged to explore the unknown and challenge the status quo. Passion for exploration extends beyond our office walls and into the lives of our employees.
Expedia Recruitment Process:
Company Name: Expedia India
Company Website: www.expedia.co.in
Job Role: Associate Software Development Engineer
Experience: 1+ year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Delhi
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ BS/ MS- Computer Science or IT
- Collaborate with teams and individuals to complete your team assignment on time, with quality.
- Understand end-to-end microservices architecture for development, deployment, testing, monitoring and support on AWS platform.
- Investigation and resolution of technical, procedural, and/or operational issues to completion and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expand and mature Expedia’s biggest Kafka Stream Platform and provide self service solutions to Customers.
- Expand the Anomaly Detection platform and help on-board customers
- Prototype ideas, execute and learn from them and enrich the overall team experience.
- Most importantly have fun while learning.
- Experience working on AWS environment in development, deployment, operational excellence etc.
- Programming experience in languages: Java, Kotlin, Python etc.
- Clear understanding of Infrastructure and CICD technologies on Linux environment.
- A highly motivated, quick learner and high-growth potential individual who aspires to be part of a growing team of technologists.
- An independent thinker, who works around problems and who isn’t shy of trying new technologies.
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats in development, test, debugging roles.
- This team values “fail-fast” learners and technology enthusiasts who quickly adapts to newer technologies.
- A great teammate, willing to both learn and teach
- Ability to design multi-platform solutions.
- Excellent collaboration with customers, including crisp and compelling verbal and written communication.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and stay motivated/flexible.
- Ability to work cross functionally to resolve technical, procedural, and operational issues.
- MS/ME/BS/BE/B Tech degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience in big data technologies
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.