Eurofins Recruitment: Eurofins schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for 2021. If you are even a freshers, you can apply for the post. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eurofins is an international group of laboratories headquartered in Luxembourg, providing testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental, agriscience and consumer products industries and to governments.
Company Name: Eurofins
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
Experience: Freshers (0.6 to 1.5 years)
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
– Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Educational qualification for this job is BE, BTech, MCA
– Eurofins is hiring Freshers for the position of Associate Software Engineer
– 6 months to 1.5 years of experience in web application development
– Strong working knowledge on server side development (Asp.net MVC)
– Working knowledge of Web applications
– Good working knowledge of MSSQL – SQL, etc.
– Strong working knowledge of .NET, C#, MVC, Web services
– Hands-on experience in unit testing
– Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOPs)
– Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Fluent in English and the working country language
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
– Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player
– Must be a quick learner
– Good analytical and problem solving Skills
– Strong and proven background in Information Technology
– Interview Process: Online Test, Technical Discussion, HR Interview
– Interested and eligible candidates apply as soon as possible, shortlisted candidates will get interview call letter
How to apply for the 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.