Esko Off Campus Drive 2020 : Esko Recruitment 2020 in Bangalore As Software Engineer . B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Esko Job Openings is given below.
About Company : Esko, formerly called EskoArtwork, is a graphic arts company producing prepress software and hardware for the packaging and labels, sign and display and publishing industries.
Esko Off Campus Drive 2020
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Esko
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Job Category: STEM (Includes IT)
Job ID: IdR1110322
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science
- 0-5 years of relevant work experience in Software Development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, including ability to understand advanced technical documentation
- Strong object-oriented programming skills with Microsoft .NET
- Strong knowledge of database design and efficient SQL statements
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, APIs and tools
- Result-oriented with strong self-management skills
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn.
- Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Customer Support Executive
- Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022 | Hiring for Freshers With 32.16 LPA Salary
- HP Off Campus Drive 2022 | Hiring for Freshers as Technical Support Representative CS Graduate
- Radical Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 | Hiring for Freshers as Software Engineer – Trainee
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022 | Hiring for Freshers as WILP With 23K / Month Package
- Accenture Off Campus Hiring 2022 | Hiring for Freshers as System and Application Services Associate
Main responsibilities and key activities:
- Break down high-level objectives into specific software development tasks and follow through on their execution
- Help with gathering requirements, writing functional specification, and creating and reviewing user stories and technical specifications
- Provide accurate effort estimates and status updates, and produce high quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Write code that is easy to understand and fits with existing patterns
- Create robust low level or detailed designs
- Conduct peer code reviews and perform unit and integration testing
- Implement unit testing, integration testing, deployment approach, and maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Analyze, debug and solve complex technical issues and customer escalations
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers, product management, QA, documentation, training, deployment, support and other departments within Esko
- Stay current on software technology, concepts and tools, as well as related and competing products
- Help with creating, implementing, executing and guarding optimized processes, policies and procedures
Apply Before the link Expires.
How To Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link ASAP
Apply Link-Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.