ECS Off Campus Drive: ECS schedule to hire Software Engineer (Cloud) 2021. If you are B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT), you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Pune(Temporarily: Remote). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About: Headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, ECS has more than 3,000 employees throughout the U.S. We are proud to build successful customer relationships with some of the world’s leading agencies in both the public and private sectors. Inspired by the ability to create, innovate, and serve, our highly skilled teams work together to solve complex challenges and provide advanced technology, science, and engineering solutions.
ECS Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- ECS
Job Position:- Software Engineer (Cloud)
Work Location :- Pune (Temporarily: Remote)
Salary Package:- INR 7.0L – INR 20.0L
Experience:- 0-4 years
Opens At:- JAN 08, 06:30 AM
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT)
- AWS Developer Associate Level certification
- In-depth/strong hands-on development skills across Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, IAM
- Strong knowledge of Python, AWS SDK
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience on Agile Teams as a developer with an experience of CI/CD
- Experience with building, troubleshooting and maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Proven experience with core AWS Services, plus the specifics mentioned in this Job description.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and multiple project
Purpose of Job:
- A new opportunity has arisen for our organisation to provide solutions to our customers based on the AWS Serverless Application Model.
- Accordingly, we are looking for developers with experience in technologies such as Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, ElasticBeanstalk and CloudFormation.
- Because ECS teams are built around DevOps best practices, we are looking for developers with good exposure to a CI/CD process using AWS CodePipeline.
- Developers joining the team will be responsible for the development, troubleshooting and deployment of their applications.
- ECS know Company cannot expect candidates to have all of the skills we need. Rather, the focus is on finding people with a good number of skills. Additionally, ECS practise aligns itself with these core tenets:
- Let data lead decisions
- Ask yourself whether it benefits the customer
- Apply the simplest solution
- Always challenge the status quo
The technology we work with predominantly includes:
- AWS SDKs (Python / Go)
- Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, ElasticBeanstalk, Kinesis, SNS, STS, IAM, CloudFormation.
- CodePipeline : GitHub, BitBucket, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy
- Amazon Connect
Job Role(Who you are):-
- Passionate about, and able to pick quickly new technologies.
- Passionate about programming and code quality.
- Able to show and discuss examples of your work.
- Able to deliver to a deadline.
- A team player.
You will get to:
- Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience.
- Travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
- Build your own career path.
You will be responsible for:
- Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner.
- Working in different domains and client environments.
- Documenting standard operating procedures.
- Section 1: 15 MCQs on AWS related topics
- Section 2: Building an Application
Eligibility Criteria For Challenge:–
- Years of Experience: 0 to 4 years
- Required skills: Development on AWS Platform using Python
- AWS Developer Certification
Challenge Location:- Online
PLEASE NOTE: Attempting both sections is mandatory to get shortlisted.
CLOSES AT:- JAN 17, 12:25 PM
ECS Off Campus Hiring Challenge 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below:
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.