DXC Technology Walk-in Interview 2020 : DXC Technology hiring freshers for the Role of Technical Support Engineer in Bangalore. The Detailed Eligibility and Application Process for DXC technology Off Campus walkin Drive in Bangalore are discussed below.
About Company : DXC Technology is an American multinational corporation that provides B2B IT services. DXC Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
DXC Technology Walk-in Interview 2020 :
Job Profile: DXC Technology India Private Limited
Education : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 year
CTC: ₹ 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Work Location: Bengaluru( Electronics City Phase 1 )
Responsibilities and Duties
- The primary responsibility is to attend inbound calls for customer support from the existing customers
- Resolve the choirs of the Customers, in case there are any issues, escalate the same to the higher officials in the team/company
- Create reports on the work done and submit it to the team lead/manager
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Only Graduates(BE/BTech/BSc/BCA/MCA etc)
- Freshers with 0-1 years Experience
- Good communication in English
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive | SAP | BE/ B.Tech | Across India Job
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment | Graduate Engineering Trainee- Mechanical | Hyderabad
- BT Off-Campus Recruitment | Campus Trainee (126146) | Gurugram Job vacancy
- MySQL Free Certification | Premium Course | Enroll Now
- NodeJS Premium Course | Free Certification | Enroll Now
- HCL Recruitment Drive | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | Bangalore Jobs
- Good infrastructure domain knowledge
- Two Way Cabs provided from us
- 5 Days Working 2 Days Off
- Additional shift allowance will be provided.
- Ready to work in the global shift.
List Of Mandatory Documents to carry for interview
1 Pan Card
2 Aadhar card
3 10th Marks card
4 12th Marks card
5 Degree Certificate & Last sem marks card
6 If Experience (Relieving Letter/ Full and Final Settlement /Service Certificate / Offer Letter)
Interview Rounds : Group Discussion/ Written Test / Operations round
How to Apply ?
All Interested and eligible Candidates can Directly attend this Walk-in drive on Below Mentioned below on time.
Interview Time : 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Interview Date: 19th Feb’2020(Wednesday)
Interview Venue :
Maruti Concorde Business Park, ,
Service Road, Konappana Agrahara,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010.
Point of Contact: Gopala BR
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.