DuPont Recruitment: DuPont schedule to hire Data Management Specialist for 2021. Freshers can also apply for DuPont off campus job 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and DuPont recruitment process are given below.
DuPont de Nemours, Inc., commonly known as DuPont, is an American company formed by the merger of Dow Chemical and E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company on August 31, 2017, and the subsequent spinoffs of Dow Inc. and Corteva. Prior to the spinoffs it was the world’s largest chemical company in terms of sales.
Positions: Data Management Specialist
Experience: Fresher & Experienced
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana India
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent combination of education
- Fresher or 1 year of professional HR experience, with a focus in administration is preferred, but not required
- Experience working in a shared services environment desirable
- Experience working with shared services technology (e.g., case management) or HR systems is desirable, but not required
- Experience working with third-party vendors/outsourcers desirable
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive material
- Customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills required
Skills and Competencies:-
- Client services focus
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- Demonstrated effectiveness and ability to work independently regardless of distractions and/or general noise
- Acts honestly and professionally, ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Displays good judgment, decision making
- Strong customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to work in teams
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Provide administrative support in the areas of employee data maintenance, compensation administration, etc. Receives, processes, and enters data received in the service center related to the administration of HR processes.
- This position also provides technical and specialty knowledge in the area of HR policies, HR data processing, problem resolution, and follow up for the HR Shared Services Center (HR SSC).
- This position addresses, researches, and responds to HR issues, including complex policy and transactional questions.
- This position may also be responsible for the administration of all employee pay changes and execution of pay policies and practices in a clear, accurate, and timely manner within the HR Shared Services Center (HR SSC).
- Process employee personal data changes (e.g., date of birth, marital status change, etc.)
- Process new hires, promotions, separations, employee status changes, and other employee lifecycle events
- Process pay changes and paperwork including:
- ad hoc wage/salary changes,
- Create/update process related documentation
- Ensure that all necessary documents and approvals have been received and information is entered accurately
- Resolve errors related to job or employee information
- Conduct data quality reviews, monitor and correct processing errors
- Perform mass uploads
- Coordinate data entry into third party systems where not automated
- Maintain employee files and records to meet record-keeping requirements
- Assist in testing HRIS upgrades and new system functionality
- May cross train in other employee service center areas and “fill in” for administrative responsibilities during temporary absences or during periods of heavy workload
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
- Assist team members with problems, concerns, or questions relating to employee data, jobs and positions, and compensation and pay administration
- Assist team members when unique or complex HR situations arise requiring deeper expertise
- Suggest methods to update, simplify, and enhance processes, procedures, and technologies
- Communicate questions, concerns or issues, and suggests resolutions to team leader
- Perform data quality reviews, review HR error reports and recommend changes
DuPont hiring Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the DuPont Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.