Deloitte Off campus Drive 2020 : Deloitte hiring candidates for the role of Analyst – Client Accelerators ,for Hyderabad location . The complete details about Deloitte Off campus Hiring as follows.
Deloitte Off campus Drive 2020
Company Name:– Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
Job Position:– Analyst
Location :- Hyderabad
Salary :- Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional qualification (reputed institutes preferred):
- MBA OR
- Master’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
Skills required: –
- Good at MS Office – MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Secondary research – Develop executive biographies through secondary resources from web, LinkedIn, company websites, Google, or any other as research demands
- Basic reporting and analysis skills
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good client management and relationship building abilities
- Capable of quickly, regularly, and independently learning new technologies under the pressure of consistent high-profile project deliverables
- Have excellent attention to detail: Exceptions in programs and data quality issues are handled with precision.
- Self-motivated and strong team player. Highly developed personal and professional ethics
- Salesforce and SharePoint experience is a plus
- Knowledge of managing finance/data management applications, such as Tableau, is an advantage
Job Description :-
- As an Analyst, you would not only work as an individual contributor, but also as a team player to support to support C-Suite Executive cross-programs, Greenhouse, and Wall Street Journal (WSJ) Programs within Client Accelerators.
- This would require the individual to be involved in all stages of project management across requirement gathering, business analysis, stakeholder management, and project administration.
Key work includes: –
- MS PowerPoint and documentation support – Develop MS PowerPoint materials that are client and print ready
- Wall Street Journal production support (periodic data and analysis reports)
- Manage financial data – Financial and data analysis, recurring reporting metrics, or any financial support needed – for ad hoc projects
- Provide operational and maintenance support (like mailbox management, archiving)
- Data input, data scrubbing, and data validation requests
- Perform secondary research on Executives and companies through secondary resources
- Work on SharePoint (User level)
- Work on templates-based documents and create new templates when needed
- Be responsible to document and enhance the processes when needed
- Embrace and contribute to knowledge development and share best practices, to achieve common team goals
How to Apply ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Deloitte online by the given link as soon as possible the link expires.
Apply Link : Click Here
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds