Deloitte Hiring 2021: Deloitte schedule to hire Analyst – Collection Curation 2021. If you are MBA Graduate (Marketing/HR), you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. It provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and legal services with approximately 312,000 professionals globally.
Deloitte Hiring 2021:
Company Name: Deloitte
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Job Position:– Analyst – Collection Curation
Job Location :- Hyderabad/Bengaluru
Salary :- Best In Industry
Mandatory Qualifications & Skills:
- MBA Graduate (Marketing/HR)
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Knowledge management
- Basic understanding of curation and related activities like search, taxonomy etc.
Other requisite skills:
- Demonstrate understanding knowledge of Content Management platforms
- Demonstrate understanding of intranet social media tools
- Showcase basic understanding of content management life cycle, client confidentiality, taxonomy, search
- Detail-oriented to perform extensive content reviews
- Understanding of metrics and analytics interpretation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence the appropriate outcome
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Attention to detail and delivers high-quality deliverables
- A quick learner with good analytical skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Be able to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Ability to work across cultures and in a virtual environment
- Self-motivated and strong team player
- Ability to build networks within the organization
- High energy with the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Effectively leverage internal social media & collaboration tools to connect people-to-people and people-to-content
Work you’ll do:-
Deliver on aligned collection curation topics
- Develop a foundational understanding of the aligned topics
- Research topics to summarize key trends, client issues, and associated keywords/synonyms, leveraging key research tools
- Build awareness of the related collections to leverage and share content
- Develop metrics reporting on the content baseline for Topics
- Support content acquisition efforts through submission to intranet portal and content outreach efforts
- Support search optimization efforts for the collection page activities and execute searches based on collection topics; work with the SEO Team to review and categorize relevant search terms
- Ongoing content review for the collection topics for effective search and refinements
- Support collection promotional activities on different platforms like intranet portal, Yammer, etc.
- Support the curator with the collection analysis and reporting, summarization of usage metrics
- Update the Collections lifecycle tracker on an ongoing basis with the designated tasks and deliverables
Enable stakeholder management:-
- Effective communication with the curator confirming work direction, status reporting, and escalating issues/concerns
- Provide ongoing status updates, project summary and progress to the curator
- Share ongoing best practices and learnings from other pods with the curator
Manage quality and process understanding
- Deliver error-free deliverables
- Have an overall business understanding & awareness of critical elements associated with the various collection lifecycle stages
- Ensure timely completion of deliverables while coordinating with the pod
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
- Deloitte values their people and offers employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
How you’ll grow:-
- At Deloitte, They invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow.
- Deloitte wants all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills.
- And, as a part of our efforts, Deloitte provides our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way.
- So, Deloitte provides a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning.
- DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
Timings:- 11 – 8 PM
- The Collection Curation Team works closely with global Deloitte practitioners to acquire and publish content related to key topics across Businesses and Industries to the global knowledge management portal and manage the topic related to intranet sites.
- This content is intended to help Deloitte practitioners find relevant content just in time to win new projects and deliver quicker and quality deliverables to their clients.
Deloitte Offcampus Recruitment Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Deloitte Recruitment, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click Here
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.