Cvent Recruitment 2022: Cvent schedule to hire for Application Support Engineer for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Gurgaon. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Cvent is a privately held software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that specializes in meetings, events, and hospitality management technology. The company offers web-based software for meeting site selection, online event registration, event management, email marketing, and web surveys. The company is owned by private equity firm Vista Equity Partners and has collected over $500 million in cash in 2018 revenues.
Cvent Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- Cvent
Job Position:-Application Support Engineer
Job Location:- Gurgaon, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
We are looking for Computer Science Engineers to join our rapidly growing Technology Team. Cvent’s Technology Team is responsible for the design, development, and support of the company’s suite of cloud based software products. This is a hands-on position with a primary focus on the top tier technical support for products offered by Cvent.
- Top-tier software support across our web-based software platforms and backend systems.
- Collaborate with multiple development teams to uncover, analyze and resolve clients’ issues.
- Gain experience working with different DB technologies, from traditional relational to the latest
- NoSQL such as Couchbase and queuing mechanisms like RabbitMQ.
- Become a subject matter expert who supplies in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams.
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Qualifications & Skills:
- BS/ BTech /MCA 2021 pass-outs in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent required.
- 0-1 years of experience developing with C#, ASP.Net/any object-oriented programming language, preferred.
- Familiarity with software deployment, website analytics, web service APIs and version control systems are a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills & aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Solid understanding of relational databases and the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Zealous attention to details.
- Willing to work in rotational sifts
How to Apply for Cvent Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Cvent off campus drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.