COWI Careers: COWI schedule to hire Engineering Trainee-Buildings for 2021. The location of the job is Chennai. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and COWI application process are given below.
COWI A/S is an international consulting group, specialising in engineering, environmental science and economics, with headquarters in Lyngby, Denmark.
Company Name :- COWI
Job Position:- Engineering Trainee-Buildings
Job Location:- Chennai
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Requisition ID:- 36261
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION NEEDED:-
- You have a Master’s degree (M.E/M.Tech.) in Structural Engineering (pass out year 2020/21)
- You must have attended and completed university courses related to Structural design (Buildings)
- You have gained knowledge of design software during studies
- Your understanding of international standards and codes will be an advantage
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES NEEDED:-
- You have excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- You are a fast learner and ask questions to get things right the first time
- Team orientation including ability to interact and coordinate
- You have a ‘quality first’ mind-set
- You are a team player including ability to interact and coordinate with different departments
- You thrive in an international environment
TRAINING PROGRAM DETAILS:-
- The training program will run over a 10 months period and upon completion, the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex structural design & modeling tasks on large-scale international Buildings projects.
- They will also develop competencies in the use of commonly used design softwares for such structures. During their training, students would also have the opportunity to work on live projects and gets some hands-on experience.
TRAININGS WILL COVER THE TOPICS SUCH AS:–
- International design standards like EuroCode, American & Indian codes etc
- Design software packages and tools including training in Robot, FEM Design, ETABS and SAFE
- Different Material usage and design methods including concrete, steel, timber & precast
- Structural systems & different analysis technics
- Design and analysis of structures under Static & dynamic loading e.g. Gravity, seismic, wind & impact loads etc
- BIM modelling,
- Quality Management of structural design and drawings
DURATION OF TRAINING:–
PHASE 1- THEORETICAL TRAINING SESSIONS (4 MONTHS):
- The selected candidates will go through an internship for 4 months covering theoretical concepts of structural designs. During this phase, students will be paid stipend to cover basic costs.
- Upon completion of Phase 1, an individual evaluation of the performance and ability to learn structural design & modelling will be conducted and successful students will be offered a full-time employment contract with a competitive salary package before entering in Phase 2. Students completing Phase 1, the training program will be offered Engineering training certificates.
PHASE 2- PRACTICAL ON THE JOB TRAINING (6 MONTHS):–
- In this phase, on the job training will take place and the students will be working on our building design projects together with our experienced engineers and BIM modelers.
- After successful completion of phase 2, you will be a member of our international engineering team. The training will take place in a modern and international open office environment using state of the art software and hardware.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this opportunity. COWI look forward to receiving your application by 25th April 2021
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.