Computer Basics Course: A computer consists of four major parts: the input, output, CPU (central processing unit), and memory. Input consists of anything you will add into the computer (microphone, keyboard, mouse, scanner), and output is how the computer gives back to you (think screen, speakers, etc.).
In this free premium certification candidates will learn Windows 7/10 desktop IT support training – Troubleshooting for printers, email & slow computers. The details to enroll in this free course are provided below:
Computer Basics Course:
- To be able to use a computer in an office environment as an end-user (i.e. be able to use Office applications and browse the internet).
What you’ll learn:
- If you are an end-user, how to fix the most common issues with your office PC that would normally require contacting IT support.
- If you work on a helpdesk, how to fix the most common issues that end users usually contact you about.
- A quick overview of GDPR and how it affects you as an end-user.
- How to setup network printer objects yourself.
- How to correctly set up your monitors so they are the correct way around when moving your mouse.
Computer basics/desktop support training course which assumes that you have some previous knowledge of the fundamental basics on how to use a computer and covers the basic IT essentials of desktop support issues that can come up in a company computer network on a daily basis, assuming your PC is running Windows XP, 7 or 10, covering everything from installing missing printers to troubleshooting problems with email messages.
Who this course is for:
- People who use computers on a daily basis but would like to be able to solve basic issues themselves without having to ring IT support.
This course includes:
- 32 mins on-demand video.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
How to Enroll For Free Course?
To enroll for Free Course you may sign up on Udemy.com and then they must log in there. Click the link provided below to avail this course for free
Apply Coupon Code: JAN2021
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
For other free course please Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.