Comcast Hiring 2021: Comcast schedule to hire Quality & Automation Engineer 1 for 2021. The location of the job is Chennai. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About: Comcast Corporation (formerly registered as Comcast Holdings) is an American telecommunications conglomerate headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is the second-largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue (behind AT&T), the largest pay-TV company, the largest cable TV company, and the largest home Internet service provider in the United States, and the nation’s third-largest home telephone service provider.
Comcast Hiring 2021:
Company: Comcast India
Company Website: www.comcast.com
Positions: Quality & Automation Engineer 1
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Comcast’s Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience. From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
- Assists in developing test strategies/plan, and designing quality assurance practices; leads and able to contribute to engineering investigations which includes identifying, reproducing, and resolving product defects
- Design and develop software frameworks, automation tools and test scripts using modern test automation methods
- Create and execute automated test scripts from business functional requirements and manual test cases.
- Responsible for White Box and Black box testing of the CPE products and interfaces.
- Develops, tests and deploys reliable, efficient and cost-effective test automation solutions and provide support to QA/Dev/Ops uses of automation solutions
- Reviews and verifies requirements and design specifications for validity in overall product design, with an emphasis towards product testability and verification
- Collaborates with Product and Development teams to identify product and technical requirements
- Assist in the identification and resolution of problems and defects; able to initiate investigation processes, identifies and reproduces bugs or defects and drives issues and improvements to resolution
- Analysing and generating Test reports.
- Work as a motivated team player
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field. (e.g. BSc/BE/BTech)
- 0-2 years of experience in QA testing with hands on experience in different kinds of testing
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology ideally in a fast-paced devops environment
- Experience in working with development team to prevent software defects by attending requirements reviews and architectural/design reviews.
- Development Experience and background preferred, must be able to understand the architecture and dig into code
- Background in working in highly automated product test environments and able to assist in test automation/maintenance when necessary
- Experience in home networking protocols and technologies such as Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, DLNA and other
- Understanding of video product regulatory requirements and test in areas such closed captioning, EAS, IP video streaming, audio/video codec; Dolby Digital Plus, Bluetooth Distribution, EAC3, and others will be plus
- Hands-on experience with device/consumer products, video/broadcasting solutions is big plus.
- Troubleshooting and root-cause-analysis skills; able to lead cross-functional team triage
- Effective written and verbal communications skills; able to effectively present to varied audiences
- OS: Windows, Strong Linux Skills
- Languages: Java / Python
Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.