Cognizant Recruitment 2020: Cognizant schedule to hire PROCESS EXECUTIVE – DATA for 2020. If you have Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (exclusion:BE/BTech/MCA, Arts/Science Graduates), you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Cognizant Recruitment 2020:
Company Name: Cognizant
Company Website: www.cognizant.com
Job Position:– PROCESS EXECUTIVE – DATA
Job Location :- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Job Posting Date :- 20h November 2020
Salary Package :- As per the company standards
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (exclusion:BE/BTech/MCA, Arts/Science Graduates)
Must Have Skills
- Order to Cash Order Management
Business/ Customer:• Updating customer master, entering PO request in ERP, applying cash to invoices and maintaining a list of open invoices by the customer to ensure SLAs are met as agreed for customer satisfaction
Project / Process:• Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented
- Meet process SLAs / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- Create and maintain customer accounts.
- Process predefined number of transactions as assigned.
- Raise process related issues/concerns on time with the process and team leads.
- Stay updated with the process knowledge/changes refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
- Record data relating to production statistics, end-user related notes, etc as appropriate.
- Adhere to shift handover processes.
- Adhere to security practices set by organization.
- Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
• Complete mandatory training for self as identified
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team).
- Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
- Record own attendance and timesheet related data.
Cognizant Recruitment 2020 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Cognizant Recruitment 2020, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.