CloudSEK Off Campus Drive: CloudSEK schedule to hire for Customer Success Specialist – Freshers for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bengaluru. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
CloudSEK’s central proposition is leverage Artificial Intelligence to build a rapid and reliable detection, analysis, and alert system that offers swift detection across internet sources , precision analysis of threats and prompt resolution with minimal human intervention.
CloudSEK Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- CloudSEK
Job Position:- Customer Success Specialist – Freshers
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- CloudSEK is looking for 2021 or 2022 pass-out from Computer Science / Info Sec / Cyber Security background
- Experience with CRM software and MS Office & documentation
- Strong verbal, written communication, and problem-solving skills.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients
- Good listening and presentation abilities
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a start-up culture
About the Role:-
- CloudSEK is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about making a big impact in customer success. The Customer Success expert will be responsible for delivering high-quality support to meet our customers’ requirements.
- The successful candidate will be adaptable, detail-oriented, organized, have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and should be able to work independently with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with the customers
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product, prepare reports
- Work with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships
- Monitor customer service productivity in accordance with established policy to assure adherence as well as completeness in all customer transactions
- Continual improvement of the contract and its service
- Track process compliance
How to Apply for CloudSEK Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the CloudSEK Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.