Cisco Recruitment 2021: Cisco schedule to hire Technical Graduate Apprentice – India UHR for 2021. Freshers can also apply for Cisco off campus job 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and Cisco recruitment process are given below.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Cisco Recruitment 2021:
Positions: Technical Graduate Apprentice – India UHR
Experience: Fresher & Experienced
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Who you are:
- A Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering or similar fields.
- Must have graduated by 2020 and have no work experience.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting July 2021.
- Good communication skills, passion for technology, and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.
About Cisco Apprentice Program:-
Cisco Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry-relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Learn and apply data science tools and techniques including Python, Machine Learning, and Data Visualisation to track the impact of data-driven recommendations, assess new data sources and data gathering techniques, customize data models and algorithms to apply to datasets.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs; participate in the release process through the confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments, and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code; document business requirements collaborated on solution design, execution, and business testing.
- Suggest solutions to solve business challenges and shadow System Engineers who solve complex and largest scale network challenges as well as maintain relationships with customers; Build Competitive Intelligence and optimize Sales Performance
- Please note this is an apprentice training program in line with the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme and is a fixed-term program of 12 months.
Cisco hiring Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Cisco Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.